Monday, December 12, 2011

How Time Flies



It seems like only yesterday when I started teaching, and here it is the last week of school.

Tonight is my final class and it's shaping up to be an adventure. Not the actual class, but the journey to and fro. There's a huge winter storm moving in and there's a good chance they may have to close the Grapevine due to snow. It's the mountain pass that links Southern and Central California and my only travel option.

I'm not worried about getting into LA - I happened to have scheduled some other meetings there today and will be leaving within the hour.

Getting home may be another matter.

If there's no post here tomorrow, you'll know I've been stranded and can call the authorities and send out search parties. Be sure to bring vodka. I hear it's good for the cold.