Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Ghost Whisperer



Bakersfield made the national news last night, and for once it wasn't for scraping the bottom of the barrel in some quality of life survey. No, this time it was for it's stunning portrayal of the Lost City of Atlantis after all the recent rain. Today it's looking like we get a bit of a break before the next wave of rain moves in tonight.

Work on the house is really proceeding nicely. I have to say I really do love the house. If only it wasn't... here. I think I'll be very happy there, as long as I never go outside.

And once the paint started going up, all the ghostly occurrences seemed to stop. I can only speculate that once Josephine began to grasp our vision she calmed down and came onboard. Proving once again that when it comes to interior design, trust the gays.

Even if you're dead.