Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Carpeteria



Just a quick post before I run over and meet the carpet installers at the new house at 7am.

The boyfriend has changed his mind so many times I haven't a clue what's being installed. At first I would go with him to pick out carpet. But after the first 20 times it became obvious my opinion didn't matter and I refused to go. Then he would trick me. No matter where we went or what we were doing, we somehow always ended up being near Lowe's.

"Oh look! We're right here, C'mon, let's just look..."

I told him if he did it again I'd leave him.

So he's be going solo for weeks. We have so many carpet samples floating around we could probably carpet the entire house with them in a snappy harlequin pattern but I don't dare mention that.

Don't want to give him any ideas.