Thursday, November 11, 2010

Season’s Greetings

I found myself this morning with downtime.

In between jobs, no one to call.

So I decided to finally get down to the task of designing our Christmas card.

Last year I didn't do anything Bako-specific because:

A. I was still in shock that we lived here.

B. I didn't want anyone to know we lived here.

C. It was supposed to be a temporary situation and I thought it best not to leave any evidence that we had in fact at one time lived here.

But, you know, shit happens.

So here's what I think we're going with this year...



I'm was thinking about adding a little cow and a tractor. You know, for kids.

But the more I look at it, the more I'm liking the spare, cold and cheerless quality about it. It says "Christmas".

But maybe that's just me.