Friday, September 30, 2011

There Goes The Neighborhood



So I was surprised to see our dumbshit neighbor Margaret moving out yesterday. At least I think she was moving out. A stake bed truck pulled up and she and her friends just started flinging all her belongings into the back of it. Upended furniture, half open boxes literally tossed into a heap. They seemed suspiciously to be in something of a rush. The way everything was being loaded she might as well just drive it all to the dump because I doubt seriously anything is going to make it out of the ordeal in one piece.

I'm going to miss Margaret. She may have been dumb as a bag of rocks, but she was nice the few times I saw her and she was quiet. I never once ever saw or heard her in her backyard.

We knew she was a renter but she'd evidently been here for years. Now we'll just have to wait and see what the cat drags in. I suppose I could hope for another gay couple, turning our little Lavender Triangle into a Pink Rectangle.

Or actually, it would be a Rhombus.

Whatever.

Our other gay neighbors haven't been the social goldmine we had hoped for, so I suppose it doesn't really matter.

So time to start the betting pool...

A. White Trash

B. Bible Thumpers

C. Shit Kickers

D. Section 8

It doesn't really matter which you choose, because like some much else here, even if you win, you lose.