Thursday, June 16, 2011

BRB



I woke up this morning in one of my periodic "what the hell happened/how the fuck did I end up in Bakersfield" moods. Eventually it will pass, like a migraine. But until it does, I'm not feeling particularly pithy. Check back tomorrow, or you can go amuse yourselves here. It's the local blog that chronicles the comings and goings of all the movers and shakers and their ne'er-do-well children.

I think you'll agree, it's a "must read".

It's there you'll discover that "...the San Joaquin Valley scored a low 3.8 on a scale of one to ten (ten being the best), a reflection of our lower demographics, high illiteracy rate and high number of first generation immigrants. If the Valley were a state, it would vie for last place on the index with West Virginia."

Wow... I feel better already.