Saturday, September 18, 2010

Where Has The Time Gone


Today is the first, and one would hope only, anniversary of this blog. I didn't realize I started this thing the very first week we were here; I thought it took a couple of weeks for the despair to consume me. But, here we are.

In honor of the dubious distinction, I've reinstated the rolling panoramas of Hooterville at the top of the page. It was never my intention to stop them, just a horrible housekeeping error. A couple of months ago I decided to do one my infrequent stabs at being organized. My computer desktop was a complete mess and I started purging unneeded files. The images for the blog were in a folder labeled "Bako" and when I saw the word I reflexively deleted it.

Most be something Freudian.

At any rate, the boyfriend has to work today and I have nothing but time on my hands, so I rebuilt them. Now you too can experience the wonder that is Bakersfield.

Come back often, they'll change every day!