Friday, October 1, 2010

Some Day Her Prints Will Come


I caught a rare glimpse of Roz yesterday afternoon. It's become like spotting an elusive exotic animal on safari.

In more ways than one.

She was standing in her garage, a vision in a poly-blend giraffe print pantsuit. I noticed she's taken the "Wild Roz" 'Vette out of service; it was sitting off to one side snugly bundled in a leopard print custom car cover.

She was removing a large bundle from her other vehicle, the "Goddess Mobile". Whatever it was was wrapped in a zebra print blanket. It looked like it might be a body, but who could tell? By that time my eyes had started vibrating from all the clashing animal prints and I had to look away.

Maybe that's her M.O. She never has any witnesses to her crimes because she gives everyone a blinding migraine with her wildlife mind tricks.

She's up to something. I can feel it.