Saturday, October 30, 2010


I just got a call from Sarah Palin!

Or rather, the disembodied, robotic voice of Sarah Palin. I'm so touched that she took time out of her busy schedule dumbing down the planet to have a computer program randomly call me. It shows how much she cares.

And she isn't alone. In the past few days I've received calls from Robo-John Boehner and Robo-Newt Gingrich. I even received one from Robo-Chris Christie, the Robo-Governor of New Jersey. Because everyone knows the Central Valley and New Jersey share the same concerns... Snookie. They all want me to "take back" the country. I wasn't even aware it was missing. Thanks for the heads up!

We never received this type of robotic attention when we lived in LA. Living in an affluent area of a blue city in a blue state, I guess our vote was just taken for granted. But not here in fly-over country. Here we know at least one party robotically cares about us... the Robo-Republicans.

The only question I have is how many of the locals think they actually got a call from the real Caribou Barbie. I would wager the number is frighteningly high.