Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Yellow Roz of Bako

Pinch me. I just met Roz.

I was walking the dogs through her condo complex and was right outside the RozCave when suddenly the door started to open. There it sat.... the black Vette Rozmobile... and ANOTHER CAR!

That's how she's so elusive! A decoy car.

Although it's not much of decoy if you're goal is being incognito - it's a lemon yellow Ford Explorer with a license plate that reads GODDES.

Now that I think of it, I have seen it in the neighborhood, but I've always mistaken it for a security patrol car. I mean, who orders a lemon yellow car?

As I stood there trying to process everything, the door to the garage opened and there she was... Roz.

A vision.

Same bad permed afro.

Skin tight (p)leather pants.

And a floor length, leopard print duster.

With a hood.

She raised her hand and said "hi".

I almost died.

She hopped in the Explorer with ease, not an easy feat with a full length fake fur coat.

And she was off.

I wonder if she has a second 'Lil Roz in the Ford?

I also feel somewhat vindicated - everything about her screams "Realtor", and in my gut I was sure she was. But my many realtor friends had said that wasn't possible - you can't squire around clients in a Vette. Well, the Explorer solves that little conundrum. I'll have to scour the real estate listings in the paper. I must know more about her.