Sunday, February 14, 2010

Roz!

Perhaps the best sighting yet! Yesterday afternoon. The black Vette looked freshly detailed and shimmered in the sun. Both Roz and Lil' Roz were decked out all in black leather.

Probably pleather.

It was like watching Darth Vader pilot the Death Star like a bat out of hell down the streets of Bako.

Come to think about it, it was more like watching Batman behind the wheel of the Batmobile. She's fast, that Roz. I had my iPhone with me but she was past in a flash before I even got it out of my pocket. Executed a smart bat-turn into the condo complex where her Bat Cave is located.

But, my god, what has she done with her hair!? Her dirty blond doo was completely frizzed out into an afro!

She looked like a dandelion.

It's clearly intentional, because Lil' Roz was sporting the same look.

Definitely needs to go back for a rethink.