Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bako... Now In Living Color



That's right, photos. I was going back and forth about it for months. On the one hand, I'm a visual guy and thought the blog could use a little pizzazz. One the other... who has the time. But people ask me all the time if I make this shit up, and I figured the only way to prove it was to document it in pictures. So I'll be taking my own shots when possible, and interspersing it with appropriate images culled from the internets.

So let's start with this gem. There's so much wrong about it it's hard to know where to start. But "FUN" would be an obvious choice. And clearly "PROGRESSIVE" was a mistake. I have no idea when this photo was taken, but see that vast wasteland stretching off into the horizon? Looks exactly the same today.

I don't think this sign is still standing. I'm guessing they took it down because they discovered you actually can't fool some of the people all of the time.